Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fish Are Friends - Fancy Fish Blog Hop hosted by Karen Williams


Hi Y'all,

A couple of months ago Karen Williams of Baublicious blog put out the call to anyone that wanted to make one or more of her fancy fish and possibly be in the running to be a member of her design team.  So I jumped in feet first.  I was not one of the ones pick to be on her design team, but I am in the hop.

Here is my little fancy fish...


Isn't she just the cutest little fishy!

Thank you Karen for hosting this blog hop I enjoyed making my little fancy fish and will make more to go with her.

Please go and visit the rest of the participants in the blog hop.


The five member design team



To the participants
I am doing this blog post on Wednesday, because I am going to be in Orlando, FL Saturday and I am not sure if I will have access to a computer, but I will hop as soon as I get back home on Tuesday.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone's little fancy fish.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese

20 comments:

  1. What a cool looking fish! I like the top fin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love your fishy! I hope you had lots of fun making it - I know I had a blast making mine! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this fish Therese!! Totally digging the colors. Especially the trim of in the tails and fins! Pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed....this is the cutest little fishie!!! Ilovemthis!

    Hope you are having fun in Orlando!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! What an adorable fish, Therese! I love how the fins turned out, and those orange beads are just perfect.

    Have a great time in Florida! I haven't been there in ages, but I remember loving the place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beauty, your little fish! I wish I could have your patience with all those tiny seed beads... ;0)
    It's great hearing from you, lately! :0)
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fish! This looks like it was a fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors of your little fishy guy! well done as always - but then you are the RAW-CRAW expert! ha! if only I could beadweave like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifully elegant fish Therese! The colors all work together so beautifully. Thank you so much for participating. You will definitely be on my list for future design teams!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fish! The yellow and orage are awesome together. I also love how you made a pendant with it. My mom asked if my fish were for necklaces and I had to admit I had not even thought that far ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh girl! Love that colorway! Hope you're having a wonderful time on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice fish. I like the sophisticated colorway. I particularly like his little pouty lips. I couldn't seem to make mine pout like that. I am guessing that it was related to my core beads.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your fish. These are all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colours you chose, Therese... reminds me of the sweet little goldfish so many of us treasured as children!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great fish. I am really enjoying all the variations in color and execution in this blog hop. Your colors are great. Find some inspiration while you are in Florida and have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this little Fish!!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, your fish is cute. And what are you going to do with her?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish i can have that cute fish! i want it on my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a divine little fishy! I'd love to have a pair of those dangling from my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so precious - I love your little fish!

    ReplyDelete