Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party Partner


I'm so excited about being a part of the Bead Soup Blog Party, this is my first BSBP.  I signed up early on the morning of August 1st and waited with bated breath for the email that revealed my partner.  My partner in the BSBP is Lola Surwillo at Bead Lola Bead.  Lori Anderson did a great job at pairing us up.  Lola and I have similar interests not just in beading but in other crafts as well.  I mailed out my bead soup mix to her today and can not wait for reveal day to see what she has done.  Go visit Lola's blog and her etsy shop she does beautiful work.

Happy beading Y'all
Therese

5 comments:

  1. Such fun! I love looking at all the before and after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh crikey - you're quick off the mark...I'm still making my focal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, looks interesting...from what I can see I love the colours....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to know you are happy with your partner. I haven't had a chance to get to know mine this time around, but Patty (My Life Under the Bus) and I became great friends during the last bead soup and are still. Here's hoping you have the same experience!

    ReplyDelete