Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Heart Macro - Polka-dots

Well it is that time of the week again, you got it I Heart Macro.  This Sunday I am doing polka-dots.  I have been busy making pieces for my open house in December and thought that I would do my I Heart Macro on a pair of earrings I made.




My friend Judy at Three Red Beads blog gifted me these two green polka-dotted beads and I knew as soon as I saw them that I was going to make earrings with them.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my I Heart Macro today and if you want to see what others are I Heart Macroing head on over to Lori's Studio Waterstone blog and check them out.

Happy beading Y'all
Therese

9 comments:

  1. I thought that was something under a microscope for a momemt Therese! Lovely beads and earrings though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those earrings! I couldn't tell what the picture was at first. I love those polka dot beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was bokeh at first! The earrings are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what yummy green polka dotted beads Therese....love the earrings and great macro of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. something about circles! these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The earring design makes a great abstract; very lovely pair -- great gift and nice macros. Thank you, kareninkenai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the close up of the polka dots. I would have never guessed what it was just based on that. What a lovely piece:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the earrings! -very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete