Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Heart Macro - Pretty Crystals

It is Sunday and that means it is I Heart Macro time. Where I live it is raining and so I found something inside to take macro shots of...



This piece is a gift for a very nice Lady that is in a swap that I am participating in and I hope she does not see this post.

I hope that you enjoyed viewing my macro shots as much as I enjoyed taking them.  If you would like to see more macro shots go on over to Lori's blog at Studio Waterstone she is the host, and check them out. 

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Therese! I love the colors, such a pretty combination. Looks like fun! Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! I have my piece ready to send out for the swap as well. I am just not very confident in my work yet and I really really hope that the lady I got likes what I made. I am trying to wait until after Dec 1st to mail it lol. It is getting really hard to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think your creation will be much appreciated. Lovely beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what pretty sparkly things...love the colours...rained here as well...but I did get some baking done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got the rain too huh? I had a hard time getting pictures because it was so very dark all through the house so I was fortunate to have some Macro shots saved up for the occasion! Whew!

    Your beadwork is beautiful! I think your swap partner will absolutely adore whatever it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the crystals are beautiful and the necklace lovely; you did a great job of netting. thank you so much for sharing. kareninkenai (i heart macro)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystals and pearls are my favorites. I love the sparkles in your photos. Your necklace is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and shiny! Thanks for visiting and commenting on the Virtual Craft Show. Great idea from Lori!

    ReplyDelete