Saturday, December 24, 2011

Season Greetings




Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanzaa!  
All the best to you in the New Year!

Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be.
With God as our father
Brothers all are we.
Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now.
With every step I take
Let this be my solemn vow.
To take each moment
And live each moment
With peace eternally.
Let there be peace on earth,
And let it begin with me




This has been the best year as far as blogging goes.  I started this blog in March and since then I have made so many new friends and even have been privileged to meet a couple of you in person.  My goal for 2012 is to keep up what I started in 2011, to improve on my skills and try to learn something new in this wonderful world of jewelry making.  I also want to participate in more challenges.  The challenges I was part of in 2011 have helped me advance in my skills and made me step out of my comfort zone. 

Thank you to all of you that have visited, read, commented, and followed my blog I appreciate all of you. 


Happy beading Y'all,
Therese


14 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Therese!!! Here's hoping your *Christmas Outhouse* puts all others to shame! Hahahahahaha XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that Therese! Enjoy the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! It has been great getting to know you and I have enjoyed reading your blog! Here's to 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Therese! -Also wishing you a happy and prosperous new year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Therese, have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Therese! You and I started blogging at the same time and I am hoping to grow more in the coming year too! I am glad we found each other out here in the blog world. Be well and enjoy the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so very thankful to have met you both online and in person this year ~ a great year indeed! Merry Christmas Therese!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has indeed been a great year...meeting friends far and wide has been a true pleasure..I totally agree... It has been great getting to know you. Hope you have a lovely holiday season...onwards to 2012!!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful Holiday...all the best for the new Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a wonderful holiday! The blogging world is such a fun, inspirational place! I need to work on my 2012 goals. It is amazing how fast a year flies by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, thanks for all the lovely encouraging comments, they are much appreciated!
    I hope 2012 will be a good year for you!

    ReplyDelete