Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stuff

Wow I can not believe it has been two weeks since I last posted a blog post.  Where has the time gone?
I have been reading and commenting on different blogs, but I just have been lazy about posting one of my own.
Is everyone just about ready for Christmas?   I'm almost finished with everything, just have to do about five more pieces and I will be done.

Here are a few of the pieces I have done these past few of weeks.

I purchased these Dots flower earring components from Kristi Bowman's Etsy  shop, I paired them with lampwork spacers from Susan Kennedy's Etsy shop suesbeads and hung them from handcrafted sterling silver ear wires made by Michelle at  ShelsJewelrySupplies.

More of Kristi's copper earring components these are her Ammonite long ovals and I paired them with Kuiper belt lampwork beads from EBBeadandMetalWorks and hung them from another pair of sterling silver ear wires from ShelsJewelrySupplies.

These earrings are made with copper disks from Cat at BooBeads.  I coiled some 20g copper wire and strung blue died jasper roundel bead on to the wire.  The ear wires are antique bronze from ShelsJewelrySupplies.

I made this bracelet and earring set from lampwork beads and spacers from suesbeads.

This bracelet I made from lampwork beads I purchased from GlassBeadArt.

I got this beautiful jasper donut form Eclectica Beads when I was in Wisconsin.  I tied a silk ribbon around it and strung the Kuiper Belt lampwork beads from EB Beads and Metal Work on to the silk ribbon with  hematite spacers in between the lampwork beads.

This is what I made with the gorgeous Amethyst beads that I got at the Gem and Mineral show.  It is a Seven Sorrows Rosary.  My cousin asked if I could make the rosary for her sister's Christmas gift. 

I purchased this large Rhyolite bead at the Glass Onion Bead Co. in Appleton, WI when I was there this past October.  I beaded a bezel around it and hung it from a necklace strung with wood ribbed beads, Rhyolite puff beads, 4mm copper beads, and 3mm olive bicone crystals.  The clasp is handcrafted hammered copper from Melinda Orr Designs.


The bracelet and earrings to match the above necklace.

Most of the items used to make the above pieces were purchased during the Virtual Craft Fair held by Lori Anderson of Pretty Things, that was a great week.

I want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and all of the best for the coming New Year.

Happy beading Y'all
Therese







16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry! The recipients should be thrilled! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Therese you have been busy, these pieces are all lovely, (what lucky recipients).
    wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! No wonder you haven't posted in two weeks - you've been busy making all this gorgeous jewelry!!! All the pieces are beautiful - but I really love what you did with that donut!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is beautiful Therese. I love Kristi's components! The rhyolite beads looks gorgeous with the bead work you did. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pieces Therese, you've been busy.....its hard to pick a favourite...love them all
    Happy Holidays, enjoy......

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder you didn't have time to blog, when yuo were this busy making beautiful things Therese!
    They are all lovely, but I am particularly fond of the snowflake earrings you made me. Thanks again, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crow! You're very prolific and it's a wonder you have time to blog at all with all this jewelry making going on. These are all really lovely pieces. Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you were able to purchase things during the Virtual Craft Show!!! I love what you did with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow , they are beautiful and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New New Year

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the rosary! As a Catholic, when I was younger I loved shiny bejeweled rosaries. The one you made is gorgeous. Have a GREAT Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are all so pretty! I still have two bracelets to make...I'd better get hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely!! Merry Christmas Therese too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh you have been busy Therese - and what lovely designs, i especially love the jasper and lampwork necklace!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy and peaceful new year.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi - new to your blog, and just found it via BeadingDaily. What lovely pieces! The Seven Sorrows Rosary is gorgeous! but what is the stone in the last pair of earrings? Looks like jasper? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great designs and components! I've been reading your comments on blogs we are on together for so long, I just realized I wasn't on YOUR blog. So I've just signed up! Congrats on winning Leslie's earrings and congrats on your lovely work here!

    ReplyDelete