Friday, March 1, 2013

A Time To Stitch Three - Hosted by Therese and Christine



Feel free to cope badge to your blog if you are participating 



A Time to Stitch 3 : Sign up March 1-7

I apologize for being late posting the sign up, but I forgot that today was the first of March, so I copied this from my co-host's blog.  I will get a badge made up and post it later.  I really hope that y'all sign up and play along.  To see the video tutorials go to Christine's blog, she is Jane on the spot today and I am so lacking!

Time to Stitch 3 is upon us.
Sign ups are March 1-7th.
The Hop is April 20th.
The Hostesses are the same, but what is asked of the Hoppers has changed just a tad.

For this Challenge:

You choose One (or more) of the following Flat Stitches ~ Brick, Ladder, or Square

                                            AND

One (or more) of the following Spiral Stitches ~ Russian Spiral, Cellini Spiral, or African Helix. 

So you will choose at least One Flat and One Spiral for the Hop.

Whatever you get done by Hop Day, please show us.  It is a challenge.  It doesn't need to be a finished project.  And there doesn't need to be any pressure.  It's just beads, after all :-D

Please sign up here or at Christine's blog.  And please be sure we have your name, blog address, and e-mail.


We really look forward to these Time to Stitch hops because you guys make it easy and fun to put together :-)  Thanks for that.  We appreciate it!

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese

13 comments:

  1. I am so in Therese - can't wait to learn something new and your hops are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already signed up with Christine - can't wait! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in. Thanks for the heads up sounds like fun..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up over at Christine's blog yesterday, Therese. Just wanted to let you know! I'm excited, spirals are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely in! Spirals are a favorite of mine also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in girlfriend!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Almost missed it :) Count me in - I need to get onto those spiral things!

    ReplyDelete