Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blog Hop 7,000 Bracelets for Hope - The Global Genes Project

Come and join in on a great cause it is the Blog Hop 7,000 Bracelets for Hope. The Global Genes Project!

Two wonderful ladies are hosting this year's blog hop Christine of One Kiss Creations blog and Erin of Elysian Studios blog, please go to either one of these Ladies blogs and read about this wonderful cause and what you can do to make someone's day a little brighter.

Sign up for this blog hop is from now until February 11, so come on and join in on the fun!  You will feel complete joy about making a Mother of a sick child's day!

Happy beading Y'all
Therese

9 comments:

  1. I'm joining this too! I have two reveals that day so I'm going to have to figure something out, but I love creating for a good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therese, Thank you so much for posting this! You are such a good support :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project. I am going to sign up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up myself. What an amazing cause! I blogged about it as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Therese!!!!!! I'm finally getting back to reading my favorite blogs, wanted to say hi and thanks for the info on the hop. Did this last year and really liked it. Take care, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link, Therese. I signed up this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! I was planning on making more, so I'm glad there is another hop. Heading off to join now. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be making one again but the hop is not in the cards for me right now. It was great to do this last year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Therese I think I am going to try this. Thanks to your blog for the link. One of my goals this year is to start branching out with blog hops etc. Thanks for the comment on my bracelet. I wasn't able to click reply and get a message back to you but I do appreciate your support of my blog. It is really hard getting started.

    ReplyDelete