Thursday, February 23, 2012

40 Day F.A.S.T. Challenge and Other Stuff

Erin Prais-Hintz of treasures-found.blogspot.com is hosting a 40 Days F.A.S.T challenge.  She is taking a 30 minute walk everyday For A Super Tomorrow.  I have joined in on the challenge to hopefully make it a habit to get up and move everyday and reflect on my life For A Soulful Tomorrow.  I have already went on a 30 minute walk this afternoon and man am I out of shape, but I did it.  The weather was nice 78 or 79 degrees and with a nice breeze.  The birds were singing and the children were playing  in the yards, it was a very nice walk.  Tomorrow if it is not raining I will take my camera.  Oh and if it is raining I have a gym membership that I have not used in a while but I'm still paying for.  I will dust off my membership card and do the 30 minute circuit workout.
If you are interested in joining in on the challenge click on the above link or on the 40 Day F.A.S.T. button on the right side of my blog.

Now for your viewing pleasure, here are some other things I have been working on between the challenge pieces.




I got these when Marsha Neal had her Destash sale I still have two or three I have not done anything with yet.


This lamp worked bird bead is one of Juli Cannon's of StudioJuls (I received the bird in a bead soup from Pat Haight of Wigglebut.com) and the little flower charm is fromSarah Kandell-Gritzmaker etsy shop.


Happy beading Y'all,
Therese 




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your challenge!!!!!! And, i really love the first necklace...the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklaces and earrings Therese! I love the components you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your FAST sounds awesome Therese,but not as awesome as the fact that you are basking in sunlight and it's practically summer in your neck of the woods. We are still buried in snow and had 6o miles per hour wind all day yesterday. One of these days it will be nice here too. Beautiful pieces, and enjoy your walks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those necklaces are beautiful, Therese! I love the pendants.
    Good luck with you FAST program. I try to walk everyday but I don't always succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin's challenge sounds like just what I need to do! You are very fortunate with that amazing weather...I can't wait for spring!
    Your necklaces are really pretty...you have been one busy lady. My favorite is the first one with the brown ribbon and green focal - I could wear that one with so many of my outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhhhhh these are all very pretty, love the first one in green and that last one with the dangling flower.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great Therese! I love Marsha's work. And I am so happy to have another soul to walk with. We are going to have a super tomorrow! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete