Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks



Free Thanksgiving Clip Art

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my bloging friends!  I hope that all will have a wonderful day with the ones you love.  Don't for get to leave room for pie!

For all of my non American friends in other contries I wish you a wonderful day also!

I am thankful to have so many wonderful people in my life I feel truly blessed.
I am thankful that God blessed me with a loving and caring Son.
I am thankful to be employeed and able to pay the never ending bills!
I am thankful to be blessed with a talent for creating.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese

8 comments:

  1. Amen! There is much to be thankful for and much that I take for granted. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving too, Therese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Therese!!! May you and your family have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a nice dinner....and time with your family....
    all the best from way over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you've had a wonderful day Therese
    I am thankful for your wonderful comments you always leave on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! I know I'm late but we don't celebrate it over here, sorry! I hope you had a wonderful day! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Besides, it comes with a comprehensive repository of food and actions
    together with a free barcode scanner. It's nonetheless a jailbreak but a thing that will not break our minds.
    Another problem is that Printopia isn't free.


    Here is my web-site cydia sources (mandc.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. replica chanel bags ebay fake gucci y2f60l1m56 replica bags read this article f0r09f2y58 louis vuitton fake replica bags nyc replica bags sydney replica hermes e3a16p5e17 replica bags

    ReplyDelete