Wednesday, January 2, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Handmade Gift Swap Days 8 and 9

Lorelei's Blog

Hi Y'all,

I was MIA with day 8 post, but I am here today to give you days 8 and 9.  

On day 8 I opened the gift from Erin Prais-Hintz Treasures Found blog.  Here is what Erin sent to me...


In this cute little package was these 


four napkin/card holder rings that Erin wire wrapped  faceted glass beads and glass pearls around to make any place setting pretty and festive.  Thank you Erin I love them.  I can not wait for an occasion to use them.

Today day 9 I opened my gift from Melissa Trudinger of Bead Recipes blog.  This is what Melissa sent to me...

Oh how sweet and oh so cute I love the card with Santa driving a vintage VW van.  I wonder if it is just a fluke or if Melissa knows about Lorelei and her husband's like for vintage VW vans.

Inside the cute packaging was this sweet little snowflake pendant and

this beautiful ornament with a crystal dangling from it.
Thank you Melissa I love my gifts from you and will always look back at this Handmade Gift Swap when I hang this ornament on my tree.

Tomorrow day 10 I will be opening the gift from Toltec Jewels www.JewelSchoolFriends.com

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese




2 comments:

  1. Yay, glad you liked your pressies Therese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW those are just plain awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete