Saturday, May 7, 2011

Slow Day

Well I have been at work since 5:40 am today(it is now 11:10 am) and it is sooooo slow today there's not anything going on, so it is giving me plenty of time to think about what I want to put on my blog page.  I have made up my mind that I am going to give myself a challenge.  Here is what I am going to challenge myself with, learning a new bead weaving stich per month for the next 12 months.  I will use the new stich I have learned by making a bracelet.
I plan to post pictures and talk about the frustrations and joys I will be experiencing along the learning process.  I am excited there are so many stiches out there I have not tried and some that I have tried but have gotten so frustrated that I put it down and did not go back to. So in the case of the ones I have tried and did not give it the chance I should have, I will give them a second chance, and I will be triumphant.

Before I get started on my personal challenge, I am making a peice to enter into The Margie and Me: Oil on Canvas collor challenge, by Marcie (La Bella Joya).  I have already started and will reveal my peice on May 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment