Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BTW - Projects

Well it's Wednesday again and I have been working on a couple of projects.  The first project is a necklace for my cousin in PA.  She asked if I could make a necklace to match the bracelet with the pearls and flowers and of course I said DUH!, just joking, no I said "of course I can no problem."

I could have added daisy spacers, but I decided to keep it very simple and let the flowers stand out.  I hope she enjoys wearing it.

The second project I'm working on is a bracelet for a blog challenge "Long Days of Summer" on Charlene Seiver's blog The Bead Dreamer's.


I'm not really feeling the direction I'm going, so I'm going to sit back and think about it for a little while.

As you can tell from the pictures I have not stained my work table top yet.  I have the next three days off from work on regular off days, so I'm going to stain it before my hubby to be comes home this weekend.  I want him to see that I can do more than just string beads. LOL!!

One more thing before I go.  I received a book this week that I have been wanting for a while now  Sherry Serafini's "Sensational Bead Embroidery".  I am so excited to get started on a project.  It will be something simple just to get the feel of embroidering with beads.  I will post my progress on my blog and any of you that follow my blog that does bead embroidery, I will be welcome to constructive criticism.

Happy beading Y'all
Therese  

3 comments:

  1. HELLO,THERESE:-)
    I have come back from my holidays and I guess,I will be commenting more regularly now.
    The pearls are...CHARMING and SWEET!
    I love them very much.The attached flowers make them not boring,but gives a new,rainbow look!
    Best Greets-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, love the rainbow of flowers and can't wait to see the finished bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need your email address for the Bead Soup Blog Party. If I don't have it by tonight, Friday, I won't be able to include you. lori at lorianderson dot net

    ReplyDelete