Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Time To Stitch Five Sign Ups


Hi Y'all,

It is that time again for A Time To Stitch Challenge.  This is mine and Christine's fifth time bring you A Time To Stitch.  The sign ups are from today April 10th through April 17th,
Here is what we are purposing for this go around:

 You will be taking the same stitch of your own choosing and make three of the same pieces with it, just changing up the beads each time.  You will either change up the size, the color, the finish, or the shape.  

Example :  If I choose to make a peyote stitch bracelet, I will make one bracelet with size 15 seed beads, one with size 11 seed beads and one with size 8 seed beads.  OR I will make one in red, one in blue, and one in brown.  OR I will make one in red matte, one in red transparent, one on red iridescent.  OR I will make one in seed beads, one in cubes, and one in peanuts. 

The idea behind this Hop is to see how changing the bead can change the whole look of the piece, even using the same stitch.  It is fascinating how bead choices, more than stitch choices, change the piece.  Hopefully this little experiment will broaden all our repertoires!  

Sign Up today through next Thursday for this easy hop ~ work with a stitch you are comfortable with, and have a little light fun this Spring :-D  

So what do you say are you in for this super easy laid back challenge?  If so leave a comment either on my blog or Christine's, stating that you want to going in on the fun, and we will put you on the list.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese

15 comments:

  1. I want to going in the fun!!!!
    :-) Alenka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in, too. Now to decide on a stitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you know I'm so in for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just signed up on Christine's blog! I love these Time to Stitch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up! This looks like a fun one and a great study in design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can put my name right next to yours ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in! I missed the last one (sniff, sniff), so I am definitely in for this one! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in...LOL..now I need to get started!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm signing up on both your and Christine's blog! count me in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, ma'am! I'm in! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww you used mine!!! To sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please count me in too. I enjoyed the last challenge so I want to do it again. You & Christine do a wonderful job with your challenges.Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have some trouble with comments on my phone but I'd love to join the challenge.

    ReplyDelete