Monday, April 21, 2014

CC7A April Reveal Reminder and ATTS 5 Participant List

Introducing: The Creative Continuum of Seven Artists ~ an adventure in art creating with friends :: All Pretty Things

Hi Y'all

This is a reminder that on April 26, 2014 will be the April reveal for The Creative Continuum of Seven Artists.  April is my month and my theme is "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds".  Here is what I sent to my six fellow Artists.

This is a picture of my set, I did not take pictures before I sent them out.  Everyone got one of my dichroic glass cabs, 12 or 14 mm stone lentil beads, small blue stone roundels, 8 mm  Opalite, and various sizes and shapes of clear glass beads.

Please come back on the 26th and see what myself, Alicia, Emma, Monique, Sally, Cynthia, and Christine have created for the April challenge of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds!






 Now on to the participant list of A Time To Stitch 5

Christine and I had a nice turn out for our 5th time around for this challenge.  We enjoy presenting this challenge, because it is always a thrill to see all the different creations y'all do with the stitches suggested.  This time around we are asking that one chooses their favorite stitch and make three of the same pieces but changing something in each piece, either the color, size of bead or shape of bead, to see that with these slight changes the whole piece changes.

Here is the list of participants, without their blog links, that will come later.

1. Therese (Host)
2. Christine (Host)
3. Kim 
4. Janet
5. Maryanne
6. Lola
7. Dagi
8. Shirley
9. Alenka
10. LiliKrist
11. Amy
12. Crystie
13. Sally
14. Cynthia
15. Bobbie
16. Karin S.
17. LizE
18. Becky Pancake
19. Karin G.
20. Ana
21. Wendy
22. Mary H.
23 Jasvanti

Christine and I are so looking for to seeing what each of our participants and each other makes.

If you missed this go around, be on the look out for ATTS 6 to be announced in September for a reveal in January 2015.

Happy beading Y'all,
Therese

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding me.
    I really appreciate it.
    Jasvanti Patel
    Jewelrybyjasvanti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what everyone makes with your beautiful cabs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to both these events!!! We have a great list for the ATTS hop and a wonderful stash for CC7A's April reveal! You gave us some really good inspiration for this month, Therese. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds! It's always so interesting looking at all the different approaches. And of course ATTS is always a blast :-)

    ReplyDelete